LaRouche Campaign Announces
New Media Blitz
Feb. 20, 2004 (EIRNS)The following release was issued today by the LaRouche in 2004 Presidential campaign committee.
LaRouche in 2004 today announced that it will air a new half-hour ad by Democratic Presidential candidate Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., in five major media markets, going into the Super Tuesday primary on March 2, to be followed by a show in Houston for the March 9 Texas primary.
All the ads will be preceded by a build-up of 30-second TV ads, radio announcements, and a series of ads in university newspapers in the regions.
The details of the half-hour spots are as follows:
- New York City: WNBC-TV, Channel 4, Saturday, Feb. 28, 2:30-3:00 p.m.
- Los Angeles: KCBS-TV, Channel 2, Sunday, Feb. 29, 4:30-5:00 p.m.
- Washington, D.C.: WRC-TV, NBC, Channel 4, Saturday, Feb. 28, 1:30-2:00 p.m.
- Washington, D.C.: WJLA-TV, ABC, Channel 7, Sunday, Feb. 29, 12:30-1:00 p.m.
- All New England: New England Cable News, Thursday, Feb. 26, 7:30-8:00 p.m.
- Houston: KHOU-TV, CBS, Channel 11, Sunday, March 7, 10:35-11:05 p.m.
- San Francisco: To be announced.